AAMUSTED Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
The AAMUSTED Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are out and application for admission is ongoing. Applications are invited from all suitably qualified applicants.
Admission to the university is open for all programmes. Applicants need to meet the admission requirements before applying for admission. Click HERE to see all the programmes at the university.
Cost of Online Application Forms
- Direct applicants – GH¢200.00
- Post-Diploma applicants – GH¢200.00
- Mature applicants – GH¢300.00
- Graduate applicants – GH¢250
- International applicants – US$100.00
Banks to Buy AAMUSTED Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- GT Bank
- Consolidated Bank (CBG)
- GCB Bank
- Ghana Post
- Fidelity Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Ya Asantewaa Rural Bank
- Cal Bank
- Zenith Bank
- United Bank Africa (UBA)
- Cash Office – AAMUSTED
Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
- WASSCE certificate holders must have at least six (6) credit passes (A1-C6) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) relevant elective subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
- SSSCE certificate holders must possess six (6) credit passes or better (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) relevant electives subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
- School Certificate/GCE Holders must have Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects. They must also satisfy the Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen.
One of the following qualifications:
- Automotive Technology
- Motor Vehicle Technician III (MVT III)
- Mechanical Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technician III (MET III)
- Construction Technology
- Construction Technician Certificate III and Electricals/Electronics Technology
- Electrical Technician Engineering
POST-DIPLOMA APPLICANTS (Diploma Holders)
They must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence in a relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
Successful Post-Diploma applicants may be placed at Level 200 or 300 of the four-year degree programme depending on their academic qualifications.
AAMUSTED Ph.D. Programmes Admission Forms
Applicant should possess:
- A researched Master’s Degree in the relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above in the courses offered at the Master’s degree level.
- At least grade ‘B’ in the dissertation presented for the Master’s degree.
Applicant must have:
- A good first degree (2nd Class Lower or better in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- A Pass in a selection interview and/or entrance examination to be organized by the Department.
- AAMUSTED B. A. English Education Entry Requirements
- AMMUSTED Opens Admission for Undergraduate and Post Graduate for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Koforidua Technical University Admission Forms for 2022/2023
- KTU Bachelor of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering Entry Requirement
- Admission of Direct/Mature/Post-Diploma Candidates into Full-Time/Sandwich Undergraduate Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here