College of Education Awaiting Forms for 2022/2023
Are you a student who is yet to write WASSCE 2022 but would like to apply for a College of Education admission? Apply now using the College of Education Awaiting Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Click to apply for admission as an awaiting applicant.
How to Apply for College of Education Awaiting Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Applicants will first make a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC200.00) into the CoE- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallets: Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
After accessing the website, follow these procedures to apply or click HERE to see how to apply.
- Click on Apply Now
- Provide the details of the voucher (Serial Number and PIN)
- In the tab for registration type, choose awaiting results instead of normal registration.
- Provide all the necessary information to complete your application.
The Admission process will close on Tuesday, 31st October, 2022
- How to Buy College of Education Forms Using Mobile Money
- Colleges of Education Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- When will College of Education Admission Forms for 2022/2023 be Out
- Colleges of Education Forms are Out: See How to Get the Form and Apply for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- How to Apply for College of Education Admission for 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here