How To Apply For UBIDS Admission 2023/2024
The management of UBIDS wishes to inform interested applicants and the general public about the ongoing admission for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applicants are required to read the entry requirements carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UBIDS online admission portal to apply.
- WASSCE or SSSCE holders who seek to apply for admission into our Undergraduate Programmes must have at least C6 or D in all their three Core and Elective subjects. Candidates should therefore possess, at least, credit passes in the following:
- Three core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (core) and Integrated Science/ Social Studies.
- Any three elective subjects such as Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Cost Accounting, Business Management, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry among others
- Should have an aggregate score of 36 or better of the best six subjects (three core and three elective)
- For non–science students, a grade in Social Studies maybe used in place of the grade in Integrated Science in the calculation of their aggregates if the Social Studies grade is better than the grade in Integrated Science. This is however on condition that the candidate has at least a pass in Integrated Science.
- For Science students, however, Social Studies (core) does not replace Integrated Science (core) in the calculation of candidates’ aggregates.
How to purchase an E-voucher and Apply:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 120.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis) for the UBIDS E-Voucher for undergraduate programmes, GH¢180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana cedis) for Postgraduate Regular and Sandwich programmes or GH205.00 (Two Hundred and Five Ghana cedis) for Weekend Programmes at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Stanbic Bank or Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branches throughout the country.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Visit UBIDS online Admissions Portal with a MasterCard or Visa to make an online payment of GH¢120.00 (One Hundred Twenty Ghana Cedis) for undergraduate programmes, GH¢180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana cedis) for Postgraduate Regular and Sandwich Programmes or GH205 (Two Hundred and Five Ghana cedis) for Weekend MBA Programmes.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at https://mis.ubids.edu.gh/ soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs (white background with both ears showing and without shadow in the background not more than 500KB) and relevant certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is submitted.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
Candidates are strongly advised to visit any Ghana Post EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see i). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section) through the Ghana Post EMS Office.
The application documents as specified should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
SD-Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies
P.O Box WA 64
And for all those who might want to use the Mobile Money Service to purchase their E-voucher should follow this steps:
- Dial *887*18# or *887*9#
- Enter School Name (i.e. UBIDS or SDUOB)
- Select Preferred Form Type
- Authorize payment (Enter your 4 Digit PIN)
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
To Retrieve Voucher
- Dial *887*18# or *887*9#
- Select “Yes”
- Retrieve E-Voucher
- Details of E-Voucher are displayed (UBIDS, serial number, and pin)
- None Found
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here