How to Pay KNUST Fees 2021/2022
How to Pay KNUST Fees 2021/2022: The fee schedule for KNUST 2021/2022 has been released. All admitted students are to find their assigned programs to see how much they are paying.
In our previous blog, we have made available the fees schedule in pdf format for easy download. Click HERE to read the article and download the pdfs.
Guidelines on How to Pay KNUST Fees 2021/2022
To pay your fees at the university, you first need to have a review of the fees schedule. After which, you will find out how much you are paying. Follow the guidelines below to make your payment of fees.
- Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
- Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|GCB BANK||CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)|
|REPUBLIC BANK||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|UBA BANK||STANBIC BANK GHANA|
|CAL BANK||GHANA POST|
- Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
- All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
- International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK (Gha)
- UBA BANK
- Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.
Above are the steps on how to pay KNUST fees 2021/2022. Visit the official site for more information.
- KNUST 2021/2022 Academic Year Fees Schedule (Pdf Download)
- How to Pay University of Ghana Fees 2021/2022
- UENR Graduates Provisional Fees
- UENR Undergraduates Provisional Fees
- How to Download KNUST Student Portal App (KNUST AIM)
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here