How to Pay KNUST Fees 2023/2024
How to Pay KNUST Fees 2023/2024: The fee schedule for KNUST 2023/2024 has been released. All admitted students are to find their assigned programs to see how much they are paying.
In our previous blog, we made available the fee schedule in pdf format for easy download. Click HERE to read the article and download the pdf.
Guidelines on How to Pay KNUST Fees 2023/2024
To pay your fees at the university, you first need to review the fee schedule. After which, you will find out how much you are paying. Follow the guidelines below to make your payment of fees.
- Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
- Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
|STANBIC BANK GHANA
- Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
- All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
- International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified in KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK (Gha)
- UBA BANK
- Physical Development Levy is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.
Above are the steps on how to pay KNUST fees for 2023/2024.
- How to Pay University of Ghana Fees 2022/2023
- How to Apply for Legon Undergraduate Admission forms
- KNUST 2021 Special Congregation (Virtual)
- KNUST Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- 2023 Guidelines for Applicants Applying at KNUST
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here