Hulede Foundation Scholarship-KNUST for 2023/2024 Academic Year
The Hulede Foundation calls for Applicants, not just applicants but Brilliant and needy who are studying a full-time Regular programme at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. The Hulede Foundation is a foundation that offers a One-year Scholarship to Brilliant, but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education. The Closing Date for submitting all required documents is said to be before 4:30pm on Friday 2nd February, 2024.
This call is for fresh applicants only. It is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and pursuing a full-time REGULAR programme.
- The minimum grade for continuing student applicants must be at least Second Class Upper.
- First year applicants should have a WASSCE aggregate of Fifteen (15) or better.
All prospective applicants should include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Personal Statement (Proof of Need)
- WASSCE Results Slip
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Note: Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Results slip showing their CWA. Again,
Continuing Students who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Click here o download the Application forms>> Application Forms
Notice of Documents Submission:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s full name, programme, student reference number and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Support and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the
- Directorate of Student Affairs, J. Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Support and Financial Services Office.
- KNUST Educational Fondazione Scholarship for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- UDS Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarship 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2024/2025 UK
- KNUST-O.R Tambo Scholarship Awards 2023/2024
- Hatfield Lioness Postgraduate Scholarship 2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here