KNUST Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
KNUST Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year have been released and the sale of forms has started at the sales point given by the institution.
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application e-vouchers to Degree/Top-Up Programmes of Study at the University for the 2023/2024 Academic Year are now on sale.
The Sale of an E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants: Click HERE for programmes offered at KNUST.
Applicants who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders
Applicants who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
ADVANCED LEVEL Holders
Applicants with credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)
Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
Applicants who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years of relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
Applicants from French-speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
Cost of KNUST Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 250.00.
- Foreign Applicants – USD 150.00.
KNUST Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year: Application Guideline
- Ghanaian applicants are required to purchase the e-voucher from the Ghana post offices.
- Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant documents.
- Foreign applicants are to generate an e-voucher from the university’s website at (here!) and follow the instructions.
- All completed applications should be submitted by post (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) to the deputy registrar (academic affairs) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA on or before October 31, 2023, EXCEPT FOR mature applicants who are to submit on or before September 29, 2023.
- Any hand-delivered application SHALL NOT BE processed.
- Any application that is not fully and/ or properly completed at the time of submission shall not be processed and/or considered.
- UEW Entry Requirements for Bachelor and Diploma Programmes for 2022/2023
- University of Energy and Natural Resources Requirements for Undergraduate 4-year Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Regional Maritime University 2022/2023 Admission Requirements
- KTU Bachelor of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering Entry Requirement
- UEW Undergraduate Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Application Details and Requirements
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here