UCC Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
UCC Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 academic year are open to suitably qualified applicants for the UCC admissions into various categories of programmes.
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Programmes
- Short Courses
- Distance Learning
- Other Programmes
and other programs available at the University of Cape Coast (UCC) for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applicants are required to choose a programme base on their qualifications. Click HERE to see more about UCC.
|Types of Application
|Cost of Application E-Voucher
Where to Buy UCC Application E-Voucher for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road) (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
Branches of the following banks nationwide:
- GCB Bank Nationwide
- ADB Bank Nationwide
- GT Bank Nationwide
- ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- Republic Bank Nationwide
- Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Prudential Bank Nationwide
How to Apply for UCC Admission 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed here. State emphatically whether you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Login with the form on the right-hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured … etc). Click submit to start applying.
- Fill out the application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
- Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
- Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you specified. Make sure you provide the correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission are not allowed.
- Click logout to leave the page. On subsequent logins, you will be sent to a tracking page where you can track and print the application form you filled out.
All applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
- application reference number
- full name
- postal address
- first choice programme and
- application category which should be one of the following:
UCC General Entry Requirements for 2023/2024 Academic Year Admission
Entry requirements for admission into programmes of study for both local and international students include the following:
Applicants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 36/24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE
Three of the six subjects should be in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For purposes of admission, credit passes in:
- WASSCE means A1 – C6
- SSSCE means A – D
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level
Applicants should, in addition to credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics), have three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE):
Applicants should have credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) and three (3) relevant elective subjects.
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
Applicants should have credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics) and three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
Applicants should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level in three (3) subjects relevant to the programme of choice (minimum of grade 5 for Health and Allied Sciences).
Applicants should, in addition, have a minimum of grade 4 in English/Literature and Mathematics (SL).
American High School Grade 12 Examinations
Applicants should have a Final Grade point of 3.0.
Deadline for UCC Admission Application
One copy of the completed online application forms with copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand.
Deadlines for the sale of Application E-vouchers and submission of completed application forms is Friday, 18th August, 2023 respectively.
Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- UCC Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- UCC Mature Degree Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- University of Energy and Natural Resources Requirements for Undergraduate 4-year Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- AAMUSTED Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- UHAS Undergraduates Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here