UCC Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Admission Forms 2022/2023
The UCC Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Admission Forms 2022/2023 are out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified First Degree Holders for admission.
The Graduate Entry Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) programme of the University of Cape Coast for the 2022/2023 academic year is a full-time residential programme and will begin in March 2023.
UCC Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Forms Sales Points
The forms can be obtained at any of the following points and any branch of the listed banks below nationwide.
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road) (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
- GCB Bank Nationwide
- ADB Bank Nationwide
- GT Bank Nationwide
- ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- Republic Bank Nationwide
- Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Prudential Bank Nationwide
Cost of UCC Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Admission Forms 2022/2023
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢220.00
- International Applicants – free
Deadlines for the sale of Application E-vouchers and submission of completed application forms are Tuesday, 13th September, 2022 and Friday, 16th September, 2022 respectively.
Online Application Forms
Applicants should visit apply.ucc.edu.gh then under “Application Process” select “click to apply for a programme” for further instructions.
Basic Entry Requirements for
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in a science-related programme with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) obtained from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Pass an entrance examination to be held on Monday, 17th October, 2022 and a selection interview to be held from Tuesday 18th to Friday 21st October, 2022.
- Interested applicants may participate in Preparatory Classes to be organised from Monday, 3rd October, 2022 to Friday, 14th October, 2022 at the Amonoo-Kuofi Medical Village to enhance their chances of passing the entrance examination. Such applicants would be required to pay an amount of One Thousand Ghana Cedis (GHS1,000.00) to cover the classes, examination and a meal daily (lunch) during the classes.
- Candidates who wish to opt out from the preparatory classes are required to pay for only examination fees of Four Hundred Ghana cedis (GH₡400.00).
Fee Paying Applicants
Applicants should note that the programme is strictly fee-paying.
Submission of Completed Application Form Online
- Two copies of completed online application forms accompanied by two copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand. Thecopies should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast not later thanFriday, 16th September, 2022.
- Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- No additional documents will be accepted after submission of completed application forms.Applicants are to note that only photocopies of certificates or result slips should accompany completed application forms. Original certificates/result slips of applicants offered admission will be inspected before registration. The documents accompanying the application forms are not returnable.
- Applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
- application reference number
- full name
- postal address
- application category (GEM)
- Application forms received without Application Reference Numbers, copies of results slip or transcripts will not be processed.
- UCC First Degree Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Admission Form for 2022/2023
- University of Cape Coast Admission Requirement 2021
- UCC 5-Semester Bachelor of Education Sandwich Programmes Admission Forms 2021/2022
- UCC Undergraduate Sandwich Admission Forms- 2021/2022
- Cut Off points for University of Ghana Undergraduate Admission – 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here