AMMUSTED Opens Admission for Undergraduate and Post Graduate for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
AMMUSTED Opens Admission for Undergraduate and Post Graduate for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development has released forms for admissions into the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Candidates who are both graduate and undergraduate can apply for admission in any of the courses that are available at the University.
What do you need before the start of the application?
- Valid personal email
- Valid personal mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of certified diplomas and transcripts
- A digital passport photo with the following requirement:
- Picture Dimension must be 450 x 450 pixels
- The file format for the passport picture must be a jpeg
- All supporting document must be a pdf
- Full face, front view and opened eyes.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders.
- Take photo in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats
Where do you I get to purchase the E-Voucher?
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- BT Bank
- Ghana post
How much does application form costs?
- Direct applicants – GH¢200.00
- Post-Diploma applicants – GH¢200.00
- Mature applicants – GH¢300.00
- Graduate applicants – GH¢250
- International applicants – US$100.00
What are the academic requirements for the application?
The following requirements are to be met in addition to other programme specific requirements.
Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
WASSCE certificate holders must have at least six (6) credit passes (A1-C6) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) relevant elective subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
SSSCE certificate holders must possess six (6) credit passes or better (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) relevant elective subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
School Certificate/GCE Holders must have Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects. They must also satisfy the Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen.
One of the following qualifications: Automotive Technology; Motor Vehicle Technician III (MVT III), Mechanical Technology; Mechanical Engineering Technician III (MET III), Construction Technology; Construction Technician Certificate III and Electricals/Electronics Technology; Electrical Technician Engineering.
POST-DIPLOMA APPLICANTS (Diploma Holders)
They must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence in a relevant field of study from a recognised institution. (Successful Post-Diploma applicants may be placed at Level 200 or 300 of the four-year degree programme depending on their academic qualifications)
Applicant should possess:
A researched Master’s Degree in the relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
A cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above in the courses offered at the Master’s degree level.
At least grade ‘B’ in the dissertation presented for the Master’s degree.
Applicant must have:
- A good first degree (2nd Class Lower or better in the relevant discipline from a recognised University.
- A Pass in a selection interview and/or entrance examination to be organized by the Department.
Click on the link here to start your application.
- AAMUSTED Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- UEW Undergraduate Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Application Details and Requirements
- Ho Technical University Admissions for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- KTU Bachelor of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering Entry Requirement
- Entry Requirement for Bachelor Of Science (BSc) 2-Year Top-Up Programme at Koforidua Technical University
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here