Admissions into the Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) – 2022/2023 Academic Year
The University of Ghana Medical School (UGMS) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for admission into the Graduate Entry Medical Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
- Applicants should have a good (BSc) First Degree (Minimum of 2nd Class Lower) in the following science-based courses: Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physician Assistantship, Pharmacy, Nursing, Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science, Biomedical Engineering, Laboratory Sciences, Physiotherapy, and Radiography. Graduates whose courses are not listed should not apply.
- Candidates should have obtained a good WASSCE/SSSCE grade in three (3) core and three (3) Elective science subjects one of which must be Chemistry.
- There should be evidence of having completed National Service (if applicable).
NATURE OF PROGRAMME AND DURATION
The Graduate Entry Medical Programme is an integrated 4-year Medical Programme that leads to the award of MBChB Degree. The Programme will begin in April 2022 and will be run on a FULL-TIME and NON-RESIDENTIAL BASIS for Phase I and residential for Phase II.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the Admission Voucher is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis GH¢200.00.
The forms are available at the following banks
- HFC Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Merchant Bank
- CBG Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Foreign Applicants are to pay One Hundred and Ten US Dollars ($110.00) as an application fee into FGN-USD (0161034485604301) College of Health Sciences, Korle Bu Campus. SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC. Kindly indicate UGMS-GEMP on the payslip and upload it as part of the application form.
HOW TO APPLY
Ghanaian Applicants are to apply online by visiting http://admission.ug.edu.gh/undergrad
Foreign Applicants are to apply online by visiting http://admission.ug.edu.gh/fs
Deadline for Submission of Form
All applications start on 1st November and end on 31st December 2021
For further information please contact the Academic Affairs Office/GEMP Secretariat:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Deadline for Submission of Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) Admission Forms
- University of Health and Applied Sciences Admission Form Out: Check the Entry Requirements and the Admission Portal for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Schedule for Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) Entrance Exams
- Programmes Offered at UHAS 2021/2022 and the Requirements for Admission of Each Programme
- UHAS Undergraduate Admission Forms for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here