How to Apply for University Of Health And Allied Science (UHAS)
Applicants are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR IS OPEN
(1) Purchase a UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
- GCB Bank Limited (GCB)
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Zenith Bank Limited
- ARB Apex Bank
- Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)
Foreign Applicants Only
Applicants outside Ghana can buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the “Buy Now” button to purchase the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made – $130.00
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION PICTURE
a. The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow at the background.
b. For religious purposes, scarfs are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
c. Wearing of glasses/shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
d. The Picture should have dimensions of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2inches), resolution of 300, JPEG file format, and size, not more than 400 kilobytes.
- All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
- Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents, and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of the University of Health and Allied Sciences.
- We, therefore, advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good quality picture of the stated specifications.
- All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Health and Allied Sciences is very transparent and does not need to engage the services of any third party ( such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UHAS). Applicants should therefore guard against any of such persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them to gain admission for a fee.
THOSE WHO DEAL WITH CONTACTS APART FROM THE ONES PROVIDED BELOW DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
For further Enquires contact Tel:+233 (0) 362196197, +233 (0) 362196129, +233 (0) 244882022, +233 (0) 245125359.
- University of Health and Allied Sciences Admission Requirement 2021
- How to Apply for Admission at UG-Legon
- University Of Health And Allied Science ( UHAS ) 2021/2022 Admission Cut Off points
- How to Apply for University of Ghana Admissions 2021/2022
- How to Apply For University of Ghana Access Course Admission 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here