How to Check KNUST Admission Status for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
In today’s article, we will discuss how to check KNUST admission status for the 2021/2022 academic year. Another academic year is set to start and all universities have their portal opened.
When you apply for admission, from time to time you need to be checking your admission status. Checking your admission status helps you to know whether you are given admission or not.
All KNUST applicants should read this article, to know how to check KNUST admission status for the 2021/2022 academic year.
All you need to have is an active internet connection and do the following:
- Open your web browser and in the search tab, type knust.edu.gh
- When the page loads and opens, locate the admission tab and click on it.
- When you click on the admission tab, a list of items will appear
- Locate the admission portal, under it you will find check admission status. Click on the check admission button.
- A new window will be shown to you. Now locate log in to check your admission status. Click on the login.
- Here, you need to use the Serial Number and the PIN on the admission form.
- Key in your Serial Number and PIN to open your portal.
- Click here to visit the admission status portal
- How to Download KNUST Student Portal App (KNUST AIM)
- KNUST Course Registration for First Semester of 2021/2022
- KsTU Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Takoradi Technical University Admission List 2021/2022
- University of Ghana Admission List 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here