How to Book a Hall of Residence at KNUST
In this post, we are going to discuss how to book a hall of residence at KNUST. The new academic year to come sees a lot of different faces.
As a fresher, you need to have a hall residence where you will live throughout your stay. This article will discuss hostel booking and how to do so.
- KNUST Revised Arrangement for End of Second Semester Examinations
- How to Check KNUST Admission Status for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Scholarship for Postgraduates TRECK Programmes
Only KNUST students can book accommodation using the procedure below:
Procedure for Application for Accommodation
- Accept the offer of admission to proceed.
- Pay academic fees in full before applying for accommodation.
Please note: Do not pay academic and residential fees together. Make a reservation for accommodation before payment of residential fees.
How do I apply for KNUST accommodation?
- Login with your Application Number and PIN using this link
- Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
- Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
- Select accommodation from the list available. A reservation code will be generated.
- Log out of the system and proceed to a PayPoint to pay residential fees.
- After payment of residential fees, log in to the system to select a room.
- KNUST Obuasi Campus Students Accommodation
- How to Pay KNUST Fees 2021/2022
- UPSA Hostel Fees Payment Deadline and Disbursement
- KNUST Course Registration for First Semester of 2021/2022
- How to Book Accra Technical University Hostel
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here