Admission for the 2021/2022 academic year at UEW is still open. This is as a result of the extension of dates made by the authority.
Eligible persons who want to apply can purchase the e-voucher to start the application process.
The categories of admission below, are available for application.
How to Apply
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
- Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions
- Scroll down and click Apply Online.
- Select Group I if you are a fresh applicant. If you applied last year or previous years, kindly select Group 2 and enter your Student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.
- Extension of Closing Dates for the Sale of Regular Admission Application Forms
- Extension of Deadline for UEW Regular Direct Application Forms
- UEW Awaiting Forms 2021/2022 Academic Year: Apply for Admission Here
- Distance Undergraduate and Post Graduate Admissions for 2021/2022 Academic Year at UEW
- University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UBIDS) Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Year