KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary 2020/2021
Kingdom Books and Stationery in Collaboration with KNUST is offering a bursary to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary Eligibility
- The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full-time programmes.
KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need – Maximum of One Page Only
- Admission Letter
- Updated Result Slip Signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
- Other Awards or Certificates (if any).
How to Apply for KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary
Click here to download Application forms and other detailed information
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number(s) boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission:
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before Friday, 5th March 2021 by 3:00 pm prompt.
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Undergraduate Admission Forms 2021-2022
- KNUST 2021 Special Congregation (Virtual)
- Applications for Appointment as Technician in KNUST Bottling Limited Company
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here