Koforidua Technical University Provisional Fees 2021/2022 (Pdf Download)
Koforidua Technical University Provisional Fees 2021/2022: KTU Management has released the 2021/2022 official fees. We have made the fees for each category of programmes as a pdf. It is easier to download.
Below Is the Official Fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic year.
- Morning Session Fees should be paid through the transflow system at Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, UMB Bank, and Republic Bank
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 2011010016865501 at any branch of the ADB.
Please, contact Tel. No: 0243780959 before making payment.
- Fees must be paid within two (2) weeks after re-opening.
- Mode of payment of Fees- Minimum for 1st semester: 60% of Grand Total Fees For Continuing
Students and for First-Year Students.
- Fees should be paid at designated Banks for each session
Koforidua Technical University Provisional Fees 2021/2022
- Advance and Internediate Prog.
- BTECH MORNING
- BTECH MORNING TOP UP
- BTECH TOP UP PROG. WEEKEND
- Certificate CT 1 & CT II PROG.
- Certificate Fashion & Catering
- CISCO & IDL PROG.
- HND EVENING PROG.
- HND MORNING
- HND WEEKEND PROG.
- NON HND PROG. MORNING
- PRE HND PROG.
- UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA PROG. MORNING
- UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA PROG.
- UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA PROG. WEEKEND.
- Provisional Fees for Diploma Programmes at Accra Technical University 2022/2023
- Provisional Fees for Non-Tertiary Programmes at Accra Technical University 2022/2023
- Accra Technical University Admission List 2021/2022
- Provisional Fees for HND Programmes at Accra Technical University 2022/2023
- Koforidua Technical University Admission 2021/2022 (BTech Telecommunication Engineering)
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here