Mid-Semester Exams for Colleges Affiliated with UEW
Mid-Semester Exams for Colleges Affiliated with UEW start on 14th February and end on 18th February 2022.
All Colleges of Education affiliated with UEW will commence their midsemester examination next week. They will be tested on what they have been lectured so far.
The mid-semester examination timetable will be provided by the individual colleges. All Level 100 and 300 students should make adequate preparation for the exams.
The midsemester examination forms part of the CA together with other assignments. The CA takes 60% of the marks and the End of Semester Examination takes the remaining 40%.
All students are expected to put much effort on College-based academic activities. Which include group work, individual assignments, attendance at lectures, and mid-semester examination.
All students are notified that Mid-Semester Exams for Colleges Students Affiliated with UEW start on 14th February and end on 18th February 2022.
- Colleges of Education Affiliated with UEW Academic Calendar 2021/2022
- Colleges of Education Affiliated with UEW 2020/2021 Re-Sit Examinations
- Colleges of Education Level 200 Mid-Semester Examination
- UEW Affiliate Colleges of Education Reopening Date
- Colleges of Education Affiliated with UEW Examination Timetable
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here