Post-Secondary Scholarships for International Students at George Brown College, Canada
Apply for the Post-Secondary Scholarships at George Brown College in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
This merit-based award will be provided to international applicants who hold a minimum GPA of 3.5.
This will enable them to undertake a full-time post-secondary certificate programme.
This is a great opportunity that will support students for post-secondary education by providing tuition fees.
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Course Level: Post-Secondary
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: 3rd August 2021
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All certificates in Post-Secondary programmes taught at George Brown College.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be international students.
- The students must be enrolled in a full-time programme.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply using the official online platform of the university. During the time of applications, the students must select the International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Letter of Acceptance
- Copy of Passport
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 84
- MELAB – 85
- PTE Academic – 60
- CAEL – 70
- International Education Student Scholarships at Fleming College, Canada
- Top Seven (7) Scholarships in Canada
- Global Education Merit Scholarships at Western Michigan University, USA
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
- Honours Program International Scholarships at Hilbert College
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here