Teaching And Non- Teaching Jobs Available
Teaching And Non- Teaching Jobs Available: A reputable Basic School in Accra is looking for teachers and drivers to fill the following vacancies. The job vacancy is available from now till January 2021.
Apply now to secure your spot and have the high chance of been recruited.
- He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National Curriculum objectives.
- He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized, and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of primary-aged pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Create lesson plans and assignments for students.
- Instruct students on how to develop certain skills.
- Show students how to apply classroom knowledge through hands-on activities.
- Teaching and Learning Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account the individual needs of the students.
- Manage, develop and share resources to enhance the teaching of ICT and COMPUTING.
- Transport children and other passengers to and from school.
- Obey all traffic laws and other necessary safety protocols.
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times.
how to apply for Teaching And Non- Teaching Jobs Available
Interested individuals should forward their Application and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate your preferred position in the Subject Line
CLOSING DATE: January 13, 2022.
- Primary School Teachers Needed for Urgent Employment
- Employment as Career Technology Teachers
- Vacancy for School Bus Drivers
- How to Apply For GES Recruitment 2023 – Details Below
- Vacancy for Reliability Engineer at Tullow Oil
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here