UCC Bachelor of Education Top-Up Programme
The UCC Bachelor of Education Top-Up Programme portal is available for applicants who want to upgrade their Diploma qualifications to a degree.
This is to enable holders of a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) to a Bachelor’s Degree. The third cohort commences on July/August 2022.
The deadline for the application into the UCC 3- Semester programme is 10th June 2022.
How to Apply for UCC Bachelor of Education Top-Up Programme
To apply for the B.Ed programme, applicants must fill out an online form at topup.ucc.edu.gh
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Early Childhood Education
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Primary Education
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Junior High School (JHS) Education
Above are the programmes offered for the third batch of students.
Things to NOTE:
- Eligible students would be required to have a smartphone or tablet or any device that would allow them to connect to the internet.
- Applicants will be enrolled automatically onto their choice of programme on completion of an online form.
- NO fee is required before the filling of application forms online.
- Only those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education Examinations will be required to fill the form.
- Applicants for Primary and JHS programmes should choose centres that offer their corresponding elective subjects.
- Applicants who are visually impaired or have hearing difficulty can select only Presbyterian College of Education as their Study Centre.
- Fees will include Tuition, Residential Accommodation, Feeding and Examination.
- Distance Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programmes for Admissions for 2021/2022 Academic Year at UEW
- UEW Distance Education Undergraduate And Postgraduate Programmes
- UCC Sandwich Undergraduates Programmes Provisional Fees for 2022
- UCC Distance Education Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Programmes Offered at UEW Winneba Campus 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here