UCC First Degree Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Admission Form for 2022/2023
The University of Cape Coast (UCC) First Degree Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons (Ghanaian and foreign) for admission into the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree programme of the University of Cape Coast for the 2022/2023 academic year. Applicants are to note that the programme is strictly fee-paying.
Programme Goal and Student Profile
The main goal of the Law programme, which is in line with the University’s mission, is to produce high-caliber legal scholars and researchers who will positively influence decision-making and implementation at all levels of the corporate and public (including the judiciary, security, and intelligence) sectors, journalism, politics, private affairs, and other areas. Graduates of the programme will be expected to provide the highest quality legal services that will address the needs of Ghana and the international community. Exit characteristics of our graduates will include:
- Sound knowledge and application of the law
- Proficiency in use of information technology, legal data, and law office software
- Critical thinking, logical reasoning, advocacy, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to conduct sound legal research and
- Community and public service and voluntarism
UCC First Degree Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Requirements
Post-First Degree Applicants must:
- Have obtained a good first degree in any field of study from a recognized University with at least a 2nd Class Lower Division or have obtained post-graduate qualification from a recognized University.
- Submit an official transcript of your academic record.
- Submit at least two referees’ reports, one of which must be from a former lecturer.
- Pass a selection interview.
- Show capacity for a demanding full-time study; availability by show of release letter from employers; and ability to pay
Ghanaian Applicants would be required to:
- Write an entrance examination
- Familiarize themselves with the provisions of the 1992 Ghanaian Constitution and current affairs (national and international)
- Have successfully completed national service.
Eligible foreign applicants (applying from outside Ghana) will be examined via Skype (Skype addresses are to be forwarded to [email protected] ).
Post-WASSCE/ SSSCE /Awaiting Results Applicants must:
- have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 36/24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science, or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
How to Apply UCC First Degree Bachelor of Laws Admission for 2022/2023
Applicants are to buy application E-Vouchers which are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
(a) Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast
(b) University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra
(c) I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road)
(d) Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals)
(e) All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
(f) All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
(g) All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
(h) All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
(i) All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
(j) All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
(l) All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
Cost of UCC Bachelor of Law Admission Forms
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢220.00
- International Applicants – free
Deadlines for the sale of Application E-vouchers and submission of completed application forms are Wednesday, 31st August, 2022 and Wednesday, 7th September, 2022 respectively.
Applicants should visit apply.ucc.edu.gh then under “Application Process” select “click to apply for a programme” for further instructions.
- Ghanaian applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the Large EMS envelope:
- Application reference number
- Full name
- Postal address
- Type of Application (Post First Degree)
- Applicants are advised to read application instructions very carefully before completion of the online application form.
- Persons writing the 2022 WASSCE MUST select the “Awaiting Results” option before providing their examination details. Those who already have results SHOULD NOT select the “Awaiting Results” option but rather go ahead to verify their results.
Submission of Completed Forms Online
- Copies of the completed online application forms accompanied by copies of certificates should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand and should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast not later than Wednesday, 7th September, 2022.
- Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- No additional documents will be accepted after the submission of confirmation pages. Applicants are to note that only photocopies of certificates (not returnable) should accompany confirmation pages. Original certificates of applicants offered admission will be inspected during the interview.
- Application forms received without Application Reference Numbers and copies of certificates (for post-first degree applicants) will not be processed. COPIES OF TRANSCRIPTS ARE TO BE FORWARDED DIRECTLY BY UNIVERSITIES ATTENDED BY APPLICANTS.
Admission Road Map – Dates
|Entrance Examinations – Post-First Degree||9:00 am||Mon. November 28, 2022|
|Publication of Entrance Exams Results||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Post-First Degree Selection Interview||9:00 am||Thur., Dec. 8 – Fri., Dec. 9, 2022|
|Submission of selected applicants – Post First Degree||Mon., December 12, 2022|
|Post-WASSCE Selection Interview||9:00 am||Mon. Dec. 12 – Fri., Dec. 16, 2022|
|Submission of selected applicants – Post – WASSCE||Mon., Dec. 19, 2022|
- UCC Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Admission Forms 2022/2023
- University of Cape Coast Admission Requirement 2021
- UCC 5-Semester Bachelor of Education Sandwich Programmes Admission Forms 2021/2022
- Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- UCC Undergraduate Sandwich Admission Forms- 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here