UEW Call for Applications | Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund – 2021/2022
Applications are invited from qualified undergraduate students to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Mode of Submission
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL latest by Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
Students on Distance Education programme should submit completed application forms to the Principal of CODeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
- To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
Closing Date: Friday, 22nd October, 2021
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283
- UEW Notice On Renewal of Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021/2022
- UEW List of Beneficiaries of Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Fund 2020-2021 – Second Batch
- Invitation to UCC Maiden Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Award Ceremony
- University of Ghana Sports Fund Scholarship Application for 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here