UHAS Access Course Admission Forms 2021- 2022
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that E-vouchers for application forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Year Access Course in the University of Health and Allied Sciences will start selling from March 7, 2021at a cost of GHC220.00. For Entry Requirements and Mode of Application, please CLICK HERE.
SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES ACCESS (SAHS)
The Access Course in the SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES is a Nine (9) weeks programme to enable interested applicants with Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (for Medical Laboratory Sciences); HND in Hospitality Management/ Food Science and Technology (for Dietetics) and Certificate in Orthotics or Physiotherapy Assistantship (for Physiotherapy) from accredited institutions to enroll into degree programmes (Sandwich). Applicants with FGPA of not less than 2.5 with a minimum of three (3) years of certified working experience, will enter degree programmes in the School of Allied Health Sciences.
The Access Course will be a blend of online and face-to-face mop-up teaching and learning starting from June 14, 2021 to July 17, 2021(ie. 5weeks Online) and face-to-face teaching and learning starting from July 27, 2021 to August 7, 2021 at Ho Campus.
Successful Candidates from the Access Course would be required to pass a selection interview and enroll at Level 200 of the Sandwich Programme in the following year. Programmes to be enrolled in, on successful completion of the access course, and selection interview are:
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor of Dietetics
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
The Deadline for submission of online Applications is May 31, 2021 for Access applicants.
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY ACCESS COURSE (SONAM)
Access Course in the SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY is a programme to enable auxiliary Nurses, Midwives and Community Health Nurses who already hold certificates and Auxiliary Identification Number (AIN) or Professional Identification Number (PIN) in Post-basic Midwifery from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Ghana to enroll onto degree SANDWICH programmes in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. The point of entry will be Level 100 / 200 depending on applicant’s professional background and choice of programme. Applicants MUST pass the Access Course examination before they are considered for admission into the SANDWICH programme which has the following options:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Public Health Nursing
The Access Course in the School of Nursing and Midwifery will run for 9 weeks. The Access Course will be a blend of online and face-to-face mop-up teaching and learning starting from June 14, 2021, to July 17, 2021(ie. 5weeks Online) and face-to-face starting from July 27, 2021, to August 7, 2021, at Worawora Learning Centre.
The Deadline for submission of online applications is May 31, 2021, for Access applicants.
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH (SPH) – WORAWORA
Access Course in the SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH is a five (5) week programme to enable certificate or diploma holders with FGPA below 2.50 in Public Health and other related areas to enroll onto degree programme (Sandwich) in the School of Public Health, after passing the Access Course examinations.
The Access Course in the SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH will run for 5 weeks through a blended learning approach using the Learning Management System (LMS) online and face-to-face interactions. The Access Course will start from April 5, 2021, to May 7, 2021. Face-to-face revision and examination starts from May 8, 2021 to May 15, 2021, at Worawora Learning Centre.
- A holder of a certificate from Ministry of Health and Ghana Health Service training schools, Ministry of Local Government institutions and other accredited health training schools who have practised for three years or more may apply. These shall include: Community Health Nurses, Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives, Health Assistants (Clinical) certificate holders working as Environmental Health Officers, certificate or diploma holders working as Environmental Health Assistants, Nutrition Officers, Disease Control Officers and Health Information Officers as well as Officers in closely related fields such as Statistics, Sociology and Demography.
- A holder of a diploma in any Health Care discipline or Environmental Health discipline with a FGPA below 2.50 and has served in a Health Care position or an Environmental Health position for three years or more may apply.
- Applicants should upload a scanned copy of their Certificates, Professional Identification Number (PIN) or Auxiliary Identification Number (AIN), and their Academic Transcripts.
- Holders of Certificates/Diplomas in any of the health care disciplines or environmental health disciplines and related fields who have practiced for three years or more may apply.
- Evidence of proficiency in the English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- In addition, international applicants must satisfy the professional entry requirements determined by the relevant professional body.
The Deadline for submission of online applications is March 31, 2021, for Access applicants.
- UHAS 2020/2021 Admissions – Sandwich Applicants
- University Of Health And Allied Science ( UHAS ) 2021/2022 Admission Cut Off points
- Courses Offered At University Of Health And Allied Science ( UHAS ) 2021/2022
- Programmes Available at University of Ghana for Undergraduate Admission 2021/2022
- University of Ghana Undergraduate Admission Forms – 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here