University of Otago 2022 Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
Established by the University of Otago Council in 2011 to assist new undergraduate students who have demonstrated outstanding academic potential and leadership capabilities to attend the University of Otago. Apply now for the University of Otago 2022 Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
University of Otago Bachelors
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: University of Otago
- Country to study: New Zealand
- School to study: University of Otago
- Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Otago Bachelors
- The recipients get $10,000 for each second and third year for tuition fees and living costs.
Requirements for University of Otago Bachelors Qualification
Application for all Entrance Scholarships is normally open to students who meet the requirements of 1.1 OR 1.2, AND 2. Those who fit within 3 are ineligible.
1.1 Are New Zealand citizens, New Zealand permanent residents, Australian citizens, or Australian permanent residents with domestic fee status;
1.2 International students who have completed Year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school, or an equivalent foundation level course at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
2 Are intending to enroll or have enrolled for the first time for first-year (100-level papers), full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago.
3 Those who have studied more than 0.4 EFTs at any University or tertiary institution at degree-level or higher are not normally* eligible.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for University of Otago Bachelors
The Selection Panel, consists of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor of External Engagement in the chair, the Director of Planning and Funding, the Director of Campus and Collegiate Life Services, the Head of Schools’ Liaison, the Manager, Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships, or their nominees, and up to four further nominees of the Scholarships Committee, shall consider the following factors in awarding the scholarships:
- Academic ability; disciplines or subjects relevant to their proposed programme of study at the University may be assessed (a minimum of NCEA Level 2 awarded with excellence, or equivalent, is normally required for consideration).
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Sporting and/or cultural involvement.
- Contribution to the community.
How to Apply for the University of Otago 2022 Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
Interested and qualified? Go to the University of Otago at www.otago.ac.nz to apply
All applications for Entrance Scholarships are done through eVision, the University’s student management system. In order to apply for a scholarship, you will be required to go through the first stages of enrolment at the University of Otago to access the Entrance Scholarship online application.
In the Entrance Scholarship application, it is recommended that to be considered for this scholarship, you should have completed the Leadership section of the application, and it is recommended that the Extra-curricular and Academic Achievements sections are also completed. For more information on the application process, as well as step-by-step instructions, please visit the ‘Apply for a scholarship’ webpage:
Before going through the application process, it is important to ensure that you are adequately prepared to begin the online application. The things you will need to prepare for your application are listed on the scholarship application preparation webpage:
- Postgraduate Diploma International Awards at Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand
- Otago Polytechnic Covid-19 Relief Funding for International Students, New Zealand
- Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand
- QUT School of Accountancy Honors Scholarship 2022 for New Students
- International Entrance Scholarships at Lakehead University in Canada, 2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here