UPSA Guidelines for Mature Applicants Admission 2021/2022
UPSA guidelines for mature applicants admission 2021/2022 is what this article is about. Mature Applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- Attained a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years by Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Show proof of age with a birth certificate which is at least five (5) years old at the time of application.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience and should be able to provide a letter of appointment from their employer or show any proof of employment.
- Must possess at least WASSCE, SSSCE, GBCE, Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ and ‘O’Level
- Must pass the University’s Mature Access Course Entrance Examinations which comprise Mathematics, English Language and Aptitude Test.
- A mature applicant shall be deemed to have passed the entrance examinations for consideration for admission if he/she obtains a pass mark of 40% on each paper.
- Must pass a Selection Interview.
NOTE: Successful applicants will be placed in Level 100.
Access Courses/Examination Fees
- Mathematics: Two hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00)
- English: Two hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00)
- Aptitude Test: Three hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢300.00)
PAYMENTS: Payments could be made directly at any branch of Ecobank and present the pay-in-slip to the UPSA Cash Office of the Finance Directorate for an official receipt and proceed to Admissions Office (Room 07, Seidu Mustapha Wing) for Registration.
Registration and Mature Access Courses
- UPSA Distance Learning Admission Form 2021/2022
- UPSA Undergraduate and Diploma Application Forms 2021/2022
Registration for the Mature Access Course Classes and Entrance Examinations begins immediately in the Admissions Office (Room 7, Seidu Mustapha Wing) and will end on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
See the undergraduate and diploma courses at UPSA
Access Course will be organised for all prospective Mature Applicants who have paid their access course/examination fees in full by Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
Subject Areas: The course will cover the following subject areas:
- Aptitude Test (Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Aptitude
- English Language
- Period for Access Course: Thursday, 1st July 2021 to Saturday, 21st August 2021.
- Venue for Access Course: To be announced later
Mature Access Course Entrance Examinations will be held on Friday, 27th August 2021 and Saturday, 28th August 2021 as follows:
|DATE & TIME||TYPE OF EXAMINATION||REMARKS|
|Friday, 27th August 2021 (9:00 am)||Mathematics||Compulsory for all Mature Applicants|
|Friday, 27th August 2021 (2:00 pm)||English Language||Compulsory for all Mature Applicants|
|Saturday,28th August 2021 (9:00 am)||Aptitude Test||Compulsory for all Mature Applicants|
See the deadline for application here
- Mature Applicants for BSc in Actuarial Science programme with credit passes in Additional Mathematics or Elective Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’Level/WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE is an added advantage.
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance programme are required to have credit passes in Economics, Geography and any other elective subject.
- Admission is NOT AVAILABLE for mature students to the LLB programme.
Further information on the Mature Access Course Classes and Entrance Examinations may be obtained from the Admissions Office by calling the telephone number: 0303-937544/0303-937542 or
Applicants who do not meet any of the requirements above MUST NOT APPLY. Fees paid to the University are NOT refundable
- UEW Mature Student Entrance Examination Candidates List 2022/2023
- Extension of Deadlines for Submission of Mature Application and Writing of Entrance Examination
- Shortlisted Applicants for Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Entrance Examinations – May 2021 | UPSA Law School
- UEW 2nd Batch Mature Sandwich Applicants Entrance Examination
- University of Ghana 2022 Mature Access Course Admission Forms
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here