Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
Victoria University welcomes International students (who do not have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency). Victoria University International Postgraduate Research Scholarships are awarded to graduate researchers who have completed a course later on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
The international postgraduate research scholarships provide financial assistance to students with excellent academic qualifications who are participating in postgraduate research programs in Australia. These scholarships support high-quality research and are awarded on the basis of academic merit
International graduate researchers are eligible for the following scholarships:
- Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships – International
- VU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Industry Supported Scholarships (preference given to Domestic applicants)
- Selected Project-Based Research Scholarship
- Foley Collection Research Scholarship.
Graduate research scholarships include tuition fees as well as a living allowance (stipend) of $28,200 (2020 rate) per year.
- overseas student health cover
- a living allowance of $28,200 per year (2020 rate)
- an RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
The scholarship does not cover other costs such as:
- English-language testing
- bridging programs or English-language programs
- travel costs from overseas.
How to Apply
Applications are only accepted for new domestic and international applicants in the Doctor of Philosophy and masters degrees by research. Already enrolled candidates in a research degree at Victoria University or another institution are ineligible to apply for this round.
Application Deadline: not specified
- Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22
- University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship in Canada
- Fully Funded World Bank Scholarships Program For Developing Countries 2021/2022
- Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Program 2021/2022 for Study in Australia
- Ton Duc Thang University Offers 200 Scholarships to International Students for The 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here