What to Know Before Applying for College of Education Admission in 2022
- Before You Start
Before completing the application form, applicants are recommended to read and comprehend all pertinent instructions.
Applications that are discovered to be defective will not be processed. To have their forms processed, applicants are encouraged to follow their time and supply correct and accurate information.
- Print a Copy
After completing the online application form, an applicant must print a copy, which must be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (if available) by EMS priority envelope, which can be obtained from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of your chosen College.
- Notification after Application
Applicants will be notified of their applications’ receipt via SMS (text message), so offer accurate and trustworthy mobile phone numbers while filling out the online form.
- Notice from Chosen College
Applicants will also receive SMS notifications of admission offers, and those who do not receive such messages may assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
- Using Fake Documents
Applicants should be aware that the Colleges will double-check all applicants’ results from the West African Examinations Council. Applicants who are found to have submitted forged or fraudulent papers in support of their applications shall be prosecuted.
Click HERE to visit the Colleges of Education Admission Portal
- How to Apply for College of Education Admission for 2022/2023
- Colleges of Education Forms are Out: See How to Get the Form and Apply for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- How to Print College of Education Admission Letter
- How to Buy College of Education Forms Using Mobile Money
- When will College of Education Admission Forms for 2022/2023 be Out
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here