2021 Academic Calendar for SHS/SHTS
- All SHS 3 students will complete 1,080 hours before the beginning of WASSCE. They made up for lost time from October to December 2020 with the partial reopening of schools to complete the 2019/2020 academic year.
- All SHS 2 students will complete 1,440 hours of contact instead of the 1,134 as an effort to make up for a lost time.
- All SHS 1 students will complete 1,350 hours to help improve teaching and learning.
- Schools running this calendar have 5 tracks of students and at no point will more than 3 tracks of students be in school at the same time.
- Schools running this calendar have 4 tracks of students and at no point will more than 3 tracks of students be in school at the same time.
- The single-track calendar is designed to ensure the effective use of school infrastructure.
- All tracks of students have been provided with clear vacation and reopening dates to help schools, students, and parents plan.
- Reopening and Vacation Dates for SHS
- SHS Academic Calendar for 2022
- KG to JHS Academic Calendar for 2022
- Official Reopening Dates of All Schools in Ghana
- Revised UEW Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here