Admissions into the Master of Health Economics Programme 2020/2021 Academic Year
Admissions into the Master of Health Economics Programme for the 2020/2021 academic year are still open.
The Department of Health Policy, Planning, and Management, School of Public Health, University of Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for admission into the Master of Health Economics for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Applicants for the MHE programme must possess a good first degree (a minimum of Second Class Lower Division) in any of the following areas of study: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or in a health or biomedical and Social Science discipline.
Nature and Duration of Programme
The Master of Health Economics programme is a 1-year programme which leads to the award of Master of Health Economics Degree. The Programme begins in the 2021/2022 Academic Year and will run on a full-time basis.
Cost of Application Forms
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis GH¢200.00 at the following banks:
Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, CBG Bank, Prudential Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
How to Apply
Applicants are to apply online by visiting: https://www.ug.edu.gh/
Eligible applicants are to complete the application forms online.
In addition, they would be required to upload the following documents online:
- · Scanned copy of Bachelor’s degree certificate
- · Certified Academic Transcripts
- · Two endorsed Recommendation Letters from 2 Referees from: – Place of employment – A relevant Academic Institution
- · A 3-page Curriculum Vitae
Deadline for Submission of Forms
All online applications should be completed by 29th May 2021. Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (excluding public holidays)
For more information, you can contact the management through the following ways.
Telephone: +233 0243138376 Email: [email protected]
NOTE: Eligible applicants will be invited to write an Entrance Examination and suitable applicants will be posted on the UG website.
- SDD-UBIDS MBA Programme Admission Deadline
- University of Ghana Doctor of Pharmacy Top-Up Admission Forms
- University of Ghana 2022/2023 Admissions Application Deadline
- UPSA Undergraduates Admissions for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- SDD-UBIDS School of Business Weekend MBA Programmes Admission
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here