University of Ghana Doctor of Pharmacy Top-Up Admission Forms
University of Ghana Doctor of Pharmacy Top-Up Admission Forms are released. The School of Pharmacy, University of Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for admission into the Doctor of Pharmacy Top-up Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
A Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or other pharmacy degrees from recognized institutions, plus at least three years working experience as a pharmacist, and subject to being a registered pharmacist in Ghana.
NATURE OF PROGRAMME AND DURATION
The PharmD Top-up programme is a 2-year Pharmacy programme which leads to the award of Doctor of Pharmacy Degree. The Programme will begin in February 2023 and will run-on full-time basis. Admitted students into the programme will not be entitled to residential facilities on campus.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis GH¢200.00 at the following banks:
- Republic Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank
- GCB Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- CBG Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank
University of Ghana Doctor of Pharmacy Top-Up Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants are to complete the application forms online by visiting http://admission.ug.edu.gh/undergrad. In addition, they would be required to upload the following documents online:
- Scanned copy of pharmacy degree certificate.
- Scanned copy of pharmacy licensure certificate.
- A 3-page Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All online applications should be completed and submitted by Friday October 29, 2022.
For further information please contact email@example.com / +233 208260595 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., excluding public holidays):
Telephone: +233 208260595
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PHARMD TOP-UP PROGRAMME 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applicants should take note of the following proposed dates regarding admissions into the Doctor of Pharmacy Top-up Programme:
- Shortlist of Eligible Candidates – November 14, 2022
- Registration/Med. Exams. – December 5 – December 19, 2022
- Orientation on Teaching & Learning Methodologies – January 9 – 30, 2023
- Lectures Begin – Monday, February 6, 2023
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be posted on the UG website. Shortlisted applicants may be called for an interview if necessary.
- Deadline for Submission of Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) Admission Forms
- Admissions into the Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) – 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UDS Admission Cut-Off Points for Health Science Programmes
- Takoradi Technical University Admission Deadline Extended
- KNUST Nursing and Midwifery Top-Up Admission Forms 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here