Applications for Appointment as Technician in KNUST Bottling Limited Company
THE Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as TECHNICIAN of the KNUST Bottling Limited Company (KBLC).
The KBLC is a limited liability company established by the Council of the University to produce bottled water to take advantage of the increasing demand for water on KNUST campus and beyond. The Company has four production lines in the water industry, namely: 500ml Bottled Water, 500ml Sachet Water, 20-Litre Water Dispenser Jar and Ice Cube production.
The Technician shall be responsible to the Manager of the KBLC. He will be responsible for the technical operations of the company.
The Person Must
- possess a minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related field;
- have worked for a minimum of THREE (3) YEARS in a similar position/organization.
- be dynamic, self-motivated and competent with proven ability; and,
- be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is full-time.
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are attractive.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are requested to complete the forms (Here!)
Completed application forms together with Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, two (2) referee reports and relevant certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD) not later than Friday,1st April, 2022.
- List of Programmes Offered at KNUST Obuasi Campus With Cut Off Points
- List of Programmes Offered at KNUST for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- List of Hostels at KNUST Obuasi Campus With Their Prices 2023
- 2023 Guidelines for Applicants Applying at KNUST
- GHS Housing Limited Recruitment 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here