Asa Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024
Asa Savings and Loans Ltd has announced about a Job recruitment in their industry for the 2023/2024. The deadline for the application is said to be fourteen (14) days after the date of first publication. Note: Market conform salary with excellent employment conditions and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 215,000 clients across ten (10) regions in 143 Branches/ Business Centre.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
- Organize and prepare agenda and papers for Board of Directors meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies.
- Advise the Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligations under the law and company regulations.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of a legal nature.
- Prepare, review, and modify contractual instruments to assist and support the business activities of the company.
- Develop, review, and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities of the company.
- Represent the company when the need arises.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG.
Qualification Required and Experience:
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognized by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working, and written/verbal communication.
- Potential candidates must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- An attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
How to Apply:
- Apply to the Chief Executive Officer enclosing a photograph with a detailed CV,
- Application should be sent to: email@example.com
- Interplast Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- TF Financial Services Job Recruitment 2023
- Pulse Ghana recruitment 2023/2024
- Edenway Foundation Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- LMI Holdings Job Recruitment 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here