LMI Holdings Job Recruitment 2023/2024
The Management of LMI holdings wishes to inform the general public about the ongoing job recruitment at their company. Interested applicants are to apply by sending their CVs to: email@example.com. Interested applicant are expected to complete their application before there deadline date which is: 10th November 2023. Location: Accra.
LMI Holdings is a highly diversified Ghanaian conglomerate with interests in the construction, property development, logistics, utilities, and ICT sectors in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Generation Specialist
- To bring new leads and increase the number of people at the top of their sales funnel.
- To provide new business team support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives.
- Responsible for generating leads through phone calls, social media and emails.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management on daily basis
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Begin initial conversations with clients to via telephone, email and other means to establish client interest before recommending to the new business manager
- Research and contact potential lead from all channels, qualify and score leads to differentiate between interested leads and those who intend to purchase
- Research, maintain and update lead generation database daily
- Ability to use email marketing tools to generate leads
- Ability to deliver sales pitch and build professional relationship with potential and existing clients
- Clear understanding of the sales process and sales pipeline stages
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions with eye for detail
- Clear understanding with using social media and other line sources to generate leads
- Participate in preparation of proposals and or sales presentations
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Experience with cold calling and email marketing tools
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in using CRM
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience in international sales environment (preferred)
- Degree qualified in sales, marketing or business development
How to Apply:
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulse Ghana recruitment 2023/2024
- Interplast Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- BTL Africa Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- TF Financial Services Job Recruitment 2023
- Ghana Vodafone Job Recruitment 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here