Call For Applications: UCC Scholarship For Needy But Brilliant/Promising Students (Regular Students Only)
Applications for scholarships are invited from deserving applicants who fall in the categories below. The University of Cape Coast is giving financial assistants to regular students who are needy but brilliant.
The scholarship portal is now opened and scheduled to close on Monday, 13th September 2021. Below you will find the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply.
In order to qualify or be eligible for the Scholarship, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth,
- Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes
- Must have completed at least one academic year of studies (current level 100 students can apply)
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
- Must have a CGPA of 2.5 or 2.0 (for applicants from surrounding communities) and above.
Steps to Apply
- Visit https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/ and follow the instructions.
- Create an account to sign up (new applicants) using institutional email.
- Sign in (students with existing accounts) using institutional email.
- Complete the application form and upload the necessary supporting documents
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a selection interview
- Students who are currently on the scholarship are to apply to be considered for renewal
- Students without Institutional email addresses should contact the Management Information System (MIS)
- UCC StuFSO Scholarship Applications 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UCC Sandwich Undergraduate Admissions Forms for 2021/2022
- Reopening of SRC Yi Bi Boa 2021/2022 Scholarship For Continuing Students
- KulturStudier Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- University of Ghana 2021-2022 SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here