Cape Coast Technical University 2022/2023 Academic Year Admission Forms
The Cape Coast Technical University 2022/2023 Academic Year Admission Forms are out. Applications for admission are invited from suitably qualified persons.
Cape Coast Technical University is admitting students who have the minimum requirements needed for admission. Applications for admissions are currently open for any of the programmes below.
- Master of Technology (M.TECH)
- Bachelor of Technology (B-TECH)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Professional and Diploma Programmes
Where to buy Cape Coast Technical University Admission Forms
- Voucher Number and Serial can be obtained from:
- Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
- All networked branches of GCB Bank.
- Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana
Cost of Cape Coast Technical University 2022/2023 Academic Year Admission Forms
- Master of Technology – GH¢300.00
- Bachelor of Technology Programmes – GH ¢150.00
- HND/Professional Programmes – GH ¢150.00
- HND Mature Applicants – GH ¢160.00
- Diploma/Access Programmes – GH ¢140.00
- International Applicants – $100.00
How to Apply for Admission at Cape Coast Technical University for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Go to www.cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Follow the steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying.
- Fill out the Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 50KB and 100KB in size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
Submission of Completed Online Forms
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of their Admission print page and attach
- results slip(s)
- (birth certificate for Mature applicants)
- and any other documents considered important
and forward by post to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box DL 50,
Detailed entry requirements can be obtained from Cape Coast Technical University’s website www.cctu.edu.gh.
For further information, please call 0556754894 / 0592774927 / 0209185158.
Click on the link below to Access the Admission Requirements
- UCC Sandwich Undergraduate Admissions Forms for 2021/2022
- Kumasi Technical University 2021/2022 Admission Deadline
- Tamale Technical University Admissions for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Takoradi Technical University Admission Deadline Extended
- UCC Mature Degree Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here