CKT-UTAS Postgraduate Entry Requirements
In this article, we bring to you CKT-UTAS postgraduate entry requirements. Before applicants get admitted, they must meet these requirements.
A candidate seeking for admission to pursue any of our PhD programmes must:
- Have a Mphil or MSc degree by research in the relevant field from a recognized university
- Submit an official transcript of academic records, certificates, and other relevant documents
Applicants who want to pursue our MSc/Mphil Programmes must also:
- Have obtained a good first degree in Bachelor of Science, at least a second class lower in the relevant field of study from a recognized university or tertiary institutions.
- Submit an official transcript of academic records and other relevant documents.
- CKT-UTAS Fee Schedule for MPhil and M.Ed. Programmes
- CKT-UTAS Undergraduate Forms for 2023/2024 – Free Application
- CKT-UTAS Fees Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD UBIDS) Entry Requirements
- CKT-UTAS Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here