Conduct of 2020/2021 First Semester Examinations of University of Education, Winneba
Below is what the academic board of University of Education, Winneba approved as the conducts to be observed for their end of Semester Examination.
The Academic Board at its emergency meeting held on 31st March, 2021 discussed and approved the following guidelines for the conduct of the end-of-first-semester examinations scheduled to start from Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021:
- The examinations will be conducted in the blended/hybrid mode in consonance with how lectures have been conducted during the semester.
- All General Courses for undergraduate programmes shall be carried out in the virtual mode on the UEW-LMS platform.
- The end-of-semester examinations for all Faculty and Departmental courses shall be conducted in the sit-in mode.
- The conduct of examinations on General Courses shall begin on Wednesday 14th April and end on Friday, 16th April, 2021.
- The sit-in examinations for Faculty and Departmental courses shall begin from Monday, 19th April and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021.
- The conduct of all sit-in examinations shall be done in compliance with the COVID-19 safety protocols.
Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Graduate Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Student Records Office (SRO) to facilitate a smooth conduct of the novel blended/hybrid mode of examinations.
- Provisional Timetable for the 2020/2021 End-of-Semester Examinations: University of Education, Winneba
- Approved Calendar for the Second Semester of the 2020/2021 Academic Year for the University of Education, Winneba
- UEW Academic Calendar 2021/2022
- UEW Revised Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- WAEC Extends the Registration Period of G/ABCE to 20th April, 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here