WAEC Extends the Registration Period of G/ABCE to 20th April, 2021
The May/June 2021 General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations registration was open for applicants on Wednesday, 3rd February, 2021 and was set to end on Wednesday, 31st March, 2021.
The West African Examinations Council wishes to inform the general public that the registration of candidates for the May/June 2021 General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations for School and Private Candidates is extended to 20th April 2021.
Applicants are entreated to submit their applications before the due date. They are required to ensure that, every single detailed information they provide is correct to avoid unsuccessful application.
For more information, applicants or the general public can contact the nearest WAEC office or call 0302208201-9
- How to Register for NOV/DEC 2021
- Conduct of 2020/2021 First Semester Examinations of University of Education, Winneba
- Ghana to Write WASSCE 2022 Alone – WAEC National Office
- Provisional Timetable for the 2020/2021 End-of-Semester Examinations: University of Education, Winneba
- How to Retrieve a Lost WASSCE Certificate
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here