GES 2023 Promotion for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
The Ghana Education Service is inviting applications from GES teaching and non-teaching staff who are due for promotion into the listed ranks below to submit their applications online. GES 2023 Promotion for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff has the following requirements.
2023 GES Teaching Staff Promotions
Application is hereby opened for Qualified Teaching Staff who are due for Promotion to the various ranks as
stated below to apply:
- Superintendent I
- Senior Superintendent II
- Senior Superintendent I
Qualified Teaching Staff for 2023 GES Promotion
Trained teachers promoted or appointed on or before 2019.
Required Documents for GES 2023 Teaching Staff Promotion
Applications should be accompanied by the following;
- Personal application letter endorsed by the Headteacher.
- Headteachers Re: application letter
- Last promotion and appointment letter
- Confirmation letter (if any)
- Current Payslip.
Teaching Staff Confirmation
- Application for confirmation is also invited and should be accompanied by the following;
- Appointment letter.
- B’ED/PGDE/DBE/Diploma in Education Certificates (Certified True Copy by the warding
- Current Payslip.
2023 GES Non-Teaching Staff Promotion
All Non-Teaching Staff on the various Lower ranks who were promoted to their various ranks on or before 2019 may also apply.
Deadline for 2023 Promotion Application
All completed application should reach the District Education OfTice (Registry) not later than Friday 24th February, 2023 for compilation and action.
- How to Write GES Acceptance Letter and Sample
- Release of GES Promotion Test Results of Various Grades
- Salaries of Teachers in Ghana 2022 According to Qualifications
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff at CoE Declares Indefinite Strike
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Job Vacancies at Tamale Technical University
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here