GES Recruitment of College Graduates
GES Recruitment of College Graduates: Applications are welcomed from qualified college graduates who completed in the year 2020.
The Ghana Education Service is requesting applications from qualified trained teachers who completed college of education in 2020 to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria:
Applicants must meet all these requirements:
- Completed any of the 46 public Colleges of Education in 2020 and have no outstanding exams or referrals.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Pass the national teachers licensure exams
- Will be ready to work wherever services are needed
Interested applicants should visit the GES official website (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) to complete an online application form on or before 31st December 2021
- GES Recruitment General Application Requirements
- NTC Organizes Induction Program for Newly Qualified Teachers 2021
- GES Recruitment of Information Technology Coordinator
- Youth Employment Agency Plans to Recruit 5000 SHS Graduates
- GES 2023 Promotion for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here