GES Recruitment of Information Technology Coordinator
The Ghana Education Service is requesting applications from qualified graduates with Information Technology or Computer Science backgrounds for the recruitment of IT coordinators.
Below are the duties to be performed when you are given the job:
- To maintain the school’s information technology systems and networks
- Continuously improve student learning and academic achievement through the utilization of contemporary tools.
- Maximize system effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversee and coordinate educational technology initiatives that enhance both teaching and learning in the school
- To lead in improving the educational success of students through new educational technologies and innovative ways to support all students
- To oversee the addition of technology to the curriculum of a school. And to help integrate this technology into specific lessons. Also to decide which academic programs should use more technology.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance activities, and data restoration.
- Maintain and respect the confidentiality of students. and staff’s personal information.
- Supervise and maintain access to the administrative network, students record system, the school website, social media site, the financial statement, and other systems.
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned to you
Eligibility Criteria and General Requirements
Before you are considered for the job, you must meet the following:
- Completed and acquired a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver with great attention to detail.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Available to work where your services are needed
Interested applicants should email their CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com before September 3, 2021
- GES Recruitment of College Graduates
- 2022 Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
- Graduate Programmes at CKT-UTAS
- Internal Advertisement: Call for Applications for Appointments
- Post Graduate Programmes at AAMUSTED for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here