Ghana Guinness Job Recruitment 2023/2024
The management of Ghana Guinness company Ltd wishes to inform the interested applicants and the general public about the ongoing job recruitment 2023/2024.
Job Title: Brewing Shift Manager
Report to Brewing Manager
Guinness Ghana Breweries operates from two sites in five drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, Non-alcoholic Malt and Mainstream spirits, as well as the distribution of Spirits.
Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a driven environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
- GGBPLC is undertaking significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency. In line with its objectives GGBPLC will develop its people and build an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
- As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at driven costs, on time and in full with no errors.
- The role holder will need to develop, support and implement specific plans to achieve standards
The Shift Brewing Manager is in charge of the brewing core critical metrics, with full responsibility for the efficient and effective performance of the brewing shift operations and the brewing shift team.
The Brewing Shift Manager is responsible for meeting the OEE, Extract loss, IPQI and Technical Flavour Score targets for the brewing operations in an efficient manner.
The incumbent is also responsible for the entrenchment of Manufacturing Management Systems (MMS) in a safe and healthy working environment.
As the frontline manager, the shift brewing manager must be conversant with Human resource policies, particularly in the area of disciplinary and grievance procedures, in resolving people issues in the teams to build and maintain a highly motivated team.
Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures. Deliver AOP through proper production planning in consultation with the Brewing Manager Own and drive the Excellence in Supply Chain (EISC) agenda in Brewing and ensure 100% compliance to PPCRS tool such SICs, Walkabouts and leading Shift Based Team (SBT) and Daily/Weekly Brewing Tier 2 Meetings.
Report daily process parameters to improve process control for delivery of >98% IPQI and 100% adherence to Codex standards, taking and driving actions to address variability in production process.
Review departmental microbiological regimes including adherence to CIPs to deliver >98% Micro score
Own and drive specialised processes/activities in brewing department such as yeast propagation and new product development/innovations or trials
Take part in Site taste Panel, taking and owning actions to address off flavours in finished product to deliver > 8.5 Taste Scores
Manage variable cost down to 95% of budget, brewhouse OEE of >92% and process waste of < 4.0%
Improve core skills of operators and technicians towards multi-skilling
Interact with other departmental managers (as appropriate), to ensure that target volumes are achieved at the right quality and time and at optimum cost.
Run the brewing department during shift.
Internal – Plant Manager, Brewing Manager, Packaging Manager, ESM, QAM, Log. Mgr, HRM, Diageo Support teams
Qualifications and Experience Required
- BSc Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science/Technology, Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years in food and beverage industry.
- Computer Literate
- Resource leadership skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success
Worker Type: Regular
Primary Location:Kaasi Brewery
click to apply>> apply now
- Transcend Chartered Accountants Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- BTL Africa Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- LMI Holdings Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- Deseret School of Design Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- Ghana Vodafone Job Recruitment 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here