Ghana Institute of Journalism Mature Applicants Admission 2021/2022
Applications are welcome from qualified applicants to apply for admission at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
Find below the eligibility, cost, and how to apply for admission
- Be 25 years and above at the time of applying for the Mature Entrance Examination
- Show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application
- Provide an introductory letter from the employer or show any other proof of employment
- Pass entrance examination in English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test/General Paper to be conducted by the Institute on Saturday, 16th October 2021.
How to Apply
- An applicant must pay the application fee of GH¢200.00 at any Fidelity Bank branch by providing the applicant’s name and telephone number.
- You will be provided with your application number/ transaction ID at the bank that will grant you access to the Online Admission Portal.
- Applicant should then proceed to the Online Admission Portal: http://registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start to begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, an applicant must print out a copy of the completed application form together with one passport photograph and supporting documents to the address below.
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REGISTRY
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
P.O. BOX GP 667, ACCRA
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 30th September 2021
For any further inquiries or help, contact: 0302-228336 or 026-9501772
Email: [email protected]
- Ghana Institute of Journalism Admission Forms for 2022/2023
- UG Mature Students Distance Education Admission Forms for 2022/2023
- UG Mature Students Programmes and Requirements for 2022/2023 Admissions
- University of Ghana 2022 Mature Access Course Admission Forms
- How to Write UEW Mature Examination Online 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here