Global Ambassador Scholarships in USA
Global Ambassador Scholarships in the USA: The University of Southern Indiana is offering international students scholarships to study undergraduate programme at the university.
International students who meet the requirements will be granted the scholarship. To curb and close the distance to quality education, the university came in to offer this opportunity.
The grant is for only international students who have not attended any college or university after high school.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Indiana
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition and Accommodation
- Nationality: International
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be incoming freshman first-time students who have not attended a college or university after high school.
- Record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- The applicants must have a non-immigrant visa.
How to Apply for Global Ambassador Scholarships in USA
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Two recommendation forms
- Recommendation letters (Tw0)
- Essays (Two)
Students must have a cumulative GPA with a preference for a minimum of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT –
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge English – 169
- Global Education Merit Scholarships at Western Michigan University, USA
- Global Academic Achievement Scholarships in USA
- Auburn University at Montgomery International Undergraduate Warhawk Scholarship in the USA
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships for International Students in USA
- International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here