ICE International Scholarships at University of Surrey, UK
The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023. The university is a very good place to study and live as well with many good and well-respected lecturers.
The University of Surrey provides a good university experience with a warm atmosphere in Guildford.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
Eligible Course or Subjects
The scholarship will be awarded in BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering industry offered by the university.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
How to Apply
All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission:
- Academic Transcripts
- A copy of my passport
- Personal statement
Applicants must follow all entry requirements provided by the university.
Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95
The university will provide a bursary worth almost £2,000 with salaried training in each year of study and give a chance to integrate industrial training into academic study and a fast-track route to employment upon graduation and chartered engineer status.
- Aston University International Women in Engineering Scholarship in the UK
- International Scholarships for African Students in Canada
- UG Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship
- University of Sheffield 2021 International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students (UK)
- Women in Engineering International Scholarship at Western New England University, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here