University of Sheffield 2021 International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students (UK)
International applicants seeking to study in UK are invited to apply for the University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for the 2021 academic session. The scholarship seeks to support over 150 postgraduate taught merit scholarships in 2021.
About University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield developed from three local institutions: the Sheffield School of Medicine, Firth College and the Sheffield Technical School. The School of Medicine, founded 1828, was by far the oldest. Its early history was very insecure and it was saved from collapse by the opening of Firth College, which took over the teaching of all basic science subjects to medical students.
International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Sheffield
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Sheffield
- Course to study: Not specified
- Country of Origin: International
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 17, 2021
Aim and Benefits of International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship
Scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee
Requirements for International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the University of Sheffield scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2021
- Applicants must receive an offer for a course studies in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are nit eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Applicants enrolled for a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit element of the programme only.
- Applicant must provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicants has a strong academic profile.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2021
How to Apply
Applicants are to apply for an eligible postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield for the 2021 academic session.
If admitted to study at the university, applicants can then apply for the University of Sheffield postgraduate international merit scholarship while ensuring that they provide all the required documents.
For more details, visit University of Sheffield website.
- Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand
- International Student Scholarships at Saint Michael’s College, USA
- University of Essex 2021/2022 Masters Scholarships for Africans in UK
- Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Young Harris College, USA
- Global Education Merit Scholarships at Western Michigan University, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here