Job Vacancy for Onshore Execution Lead at Tullow Oil
Job Vacancy for Onshore Execution Lead at Tullow Oil: Established, recognized independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint an Onshore Execution Lead on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Accra, Ghana. The individual will directly supervise the onshore campaign and shutdown coordinator, whilst also supervising the Offshore Campaign Superintendent.
You will lead the development and implementation of long-term strategies to plan and execute shutdown and maintenance campaigns and be accountable for the safe and efficient execution of those. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is willing to drives changes to improve the efficiency in the execution of offshore works.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Responsible to implement strategy and methodology in the execution of offshore campaigns.
- Responsible for performance management of the construction contracts including onshore fabrication.
- Interfacing with capital projects teams to ensure construction and ensure commissioning activities meet expectations.
- Consolidate offshore execution data (POB, durations, trades) coming from capital project for smooth integration into the overall activity plan (IAP) and optimization of the overall POB numbers.
- Coordinate shutdown and campaign activity planning when required to ensure production losses are minimized.
- Support maintenance and Integrity activities that require construction services.
- Promote the use of CMMS as single source of information to plan offshore campaigns.
- Ensure that during the planning of maintenance campaign, a library of resourced job plans are built up in the CMMS and available for re-use on recurring maintenance activities.
- Ensure that the information populated in the CMMS for all activities is sufficient to meet planning objectives (readiness, execution and close out).
- Accountable for the information provided to the onshore planner to manage POB and SIMOPS in the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP).
- Ensure appropriate work packs are available for offshore work activities.
- Ensure materials are available for offshore maintenance and construction activities.
- Input to engineering for constructability, pre-commissioning, and commissioning requirements.
- Responsible for communicating readiness for offshore campaign, shutdown and construction activities to appropriate teams.
- Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Extensive experience in a construction and maintenance services role in the Oil and Gas industry, in an offshore facility.
- Preferably have experience of FPSO tanker operations and topsides production facilities.
- Ability to lead behavioral changes across the various stakeholders.
- Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities plant and machinery, ensuring their safe operation and maintenance.
- A proven track record of leading construction services work activities.
- A proven track record of leading shutdown planning and management.
- Experience of primavera work planning and Maximo CMMS systems.
- Experience with Safety and Operations Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Pressure systems equipment and piping system design/fabrication.
- Knowledge of safety requirements including control of work systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent in a related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2nd Jan. 2022
- Job Vacancy for Project Engineer at Tullow Oil
- Job Vacancy for Process Engineer at Tullow Oil
- Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer at Tullow Oil
- Vacancy for Reliability Engineer at Tullow Oil
- New Recruitment at Guinness 2021 Opened, Apply Now
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here