Job Vacancy for Project Engineer at Tullow Oil
Job Vacancy for Project Engineer at Tullow Oil: Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognized independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Project Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Accra, Ghana. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to manage small and medium sized projects and provide support to the Offshore Asset Team. We are looking for an individual with outstanding communication skills as the position will act as the interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing modifications from identification to operational use.
- Responsible for MOC activities and participates in MOC review meetings.
- Support MOC process and ensure MOC’s are progressed in a timely manner.
- Identifies, develops, and completes assigned Management of Change from initiation to final execution.
- Ensure that offshore HoDs provide their input to the design and the execution of the changes.
- Provide project management support to the Offshore Asset teams as required.
- Ensure engineering, procurement and construction schedules are developed for assigned projects and integrated in the overall Activity Plan.
- Ensure construction and installation procedures are safe and fit for purpose.
- Ensure progress is captured in a systematic manner which can be reported as part of performance management expectations.
- Liaise with offshore HoDs prior and during the execution to align on planning and reporting.
- Responsible for input to the risk register for assigned projects as well as managing mitigation activities to reduce or eliminate risks.
- Ensure systems are handed over to operations as part of project completion.
- Ensure technology deployment opportunities are assessed to ensure plant performance is optimised and emissions minimized.
- Ensure that all proposed modifications allow safe operation of facilities and maintain technical integrity.
- Participate in design reviews, audits, HAZOPs and other technical safetyrelated reviews as required.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) assessments as required.
- Liaise with vendors, sub-contractors to improve contract delivery performance.
- Extensive experience in the hydrocarbon or offshore oil & gas industry, preferably with Floating Production facilities.
- Experience in managing projects from initiation to completion.
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic & knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry, and how they relate specifically to the facility operations.
- Knowledgeable of international codes eg. ANSI, API.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to find and mark-up existing documents in a coherent manner for use in scoping and implementing changes.
- Knowledge of the document control and procurement management systems and processes.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or tertiary equivalent in Engineering, Project Management or in a related discipline.
- Current OPITO accredited TBOSIET (Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Escape Training) qualification and UKOOA accredited offshore medical clearance certificate are required for offshore travel to the FPSO.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
Closing Date : 2nd Jan. 2022
- Job Vacancy for Process Engineer at Tullow Oil
- Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer at Tullow Oil
- Job Vacancy for Onshore Execution Lead at Tullow Oil
- Vacancy for Reliability Engineer at Tullow Oil
- New Recruitment at Guinness 2021 Opened, Apply Now
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here