How to Apply for Legon Undergraduate Admission forms
How to apply for Legon Undergraduate Admission forms
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
WASSSCE/SSSCE Applicants and Ghanaians with Foreign Background
At any of the Banks listed above, applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers, and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served.
Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their Pin will be sent to their mobile phones. After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should CAREFULLY follow the instructions given.
After the application has been submitted online, the e-voucher should be kept in a safe place as it may be required by applicants when accessing their admission status at a later date.
International Applicants and Ghanaians Applying from Abroad
All applicants are expected to pay the University a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00.This fee can be paid directly or wire transferred into the University of Ghana ECOBANK Account.
Details of the Account are:
Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Fees
Account Number: 2441000716652
Bank Details: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch
International Transfer through Ecobank (2441000716652 or 1441000716647
Are UG forms still available?
Is Legon forms out for 2023 /2024?
Where can I get Legon admission forms?
All prospective applicants are advised to visit the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh and carefully read all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
How do I get admission to Legon?
How to Apply
Other important information
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online.
The certificates/ results slips should be scanned into one PDF or Word document and attached to the application form.
Thank you for reading, Share this information with your loved ones
Here is detailed information about Legon Undergraduate Admission forms, Read carefully.
- College of Education Application Forms and Deadline date 2024/2025
- UDS General Amnesty Forms Are Out-2023/2024
- UDS General Amnesty Programme for Non-Graduating Students
- 1st-7th Sessions of UCC 56th Congregation
- UEW Accommodation for Graduands for the 28th Congregation
- How to Apply for University of Ghana Admissions 2021/2022
- How to Apply for Admission at UG-Legon
- How to Pay University of Ghana Fees 2022/2023
- UG Graduate Admissions into Sandwich Programmes 2020-2021
- How to Apply For University of Ghana Access Course Admission 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here